488 acres Erath county scenic rolling live oak country. All high fenced with white tail, elk, turkey, dove, duck and trophy bass lake. 6561 sq. ft., 7 bedroom, 6.5 bath lodge overlooking the lake. Foreman's home, skeet field, numerous improvements. Most all minerals are owned, no leases. 4 pastures, 6 food plots. Lodge sleeps 22 with theater room, game room, comm kitchen, lg pantry laundry, safe room, study and more. Kitchen seats up to 28. Lg shop, gun room, tackle room, numerous tanks, 18 acre lake, cattle pens, deer cooler and cleaning area, 2 shops, 3 st. areas, 3 lrg covered areas, dog kennels, barn. Beautiful views. Irrigation well and equipment. 10,000 gal LP tank. This one is OFF the grid!
- Elementary School: Dublin
- High School: Dublin
- Junior High School: Dublin
- School District: Dublin ISD
- Status: Active
- community_name:ERATH COUNTY (2)
- waterfront_description:Lake Front
- Association Type:None
- Exterior Features:Attached Grill, Balcony, Covered Porch(es), Gardens, Guest Quarters, Lighting System, Outdoor Fireplace/Pit, Roof Top Deck/Patio, RV/ Boat Parking, Satellite Dish, Sprinkler System, Stable/Barn, Storm Cellar
- Fencing Type:Automatic Gate, Barbed Wire, Pipe
- Area:ERATH COUNTY (78)
- Restrictions:No Known Restriction(s)
- Utilities:Aerobic Septic, All Weather Road, Outside City Limits, Private Road, Private Sewer, Private Water
- Virtual Tour Link:View Tour
Properties marked by the NTREIS Logo are courtesy of the NTREIS Multiple Listing Service. Property listing data provided by NTREIS multiple listing service. You may not reproduce or redistribute this data, it is for viewing purposes only. This data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Updated: 15th December, 2018 1:32 PM.