ZB Ranch is within 1.5 hours of DFW. With over 1.5 mile Lake Creek running thru the property, and elevations from 994 to 1225, this ranch has the perfect habitat for all sorts of wildlife.There are 2 homes on the ranch. The original is at the north end of the ranch, perched atop of one of the main hills. This 2,037 square foot 3 bed, 3 bath, 3 car garage is complete with a climate-controlled wine cellar. The views from this home here are amazing. The newest home was built in 2014, and no expense was spared on this open concept, custom 2,382 sq ft, 3 bed 3 bath home. The front and back porches are ideal to both entertain or enjoy a peaceful evening on the ranch in front of the indoor or outdoor fireplaces.
- Square Footage:2,382 Sqft.
- Style: Ranch
- Elementary School: Gordon
- High School: Gordon
- Junior High School: Gordon
- School District: Gordon ISD
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 2014
- community_name:PALO PINTO COUNTY (1)
- Association Type:None
- Exterior Features:Covered Porch(es), Guest Quarters, Holding Pens, Private Landing Strip, Separate Entry Quarters, Stable/Barn, Storage Building
- Fencing Type:Automatic Gate, Barbed Wire, Cross Fenced
- Heating:Central Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- Interior Features:Flat Screen Wiring, Vaulted Ceilings
- Area:PALO PINTO COUNTY (76)
- Garage Spaces:2
- Restrictions:No Known Restriction(s)
- Utilities:Co-op Water, Gravel/Rock, Outside City Limits, Septic, Well
- Virtual Tour Link:View Tour
Properties marked by the NTREIS Logo are courtesy of the NTREIS Multiple Listing Service. Property listing data provided by NTREIS multiple listing service. You may not reproduce or redistribute this data, it is for viewing purposes only. This data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Updated: 15th December, 2018 7:32 AM.