A True Gem in Northern Erath County lays this unique opportunity to own a Texas Cattle Ranch and Horse Operation! Over 390 acres of Rolling Country you'll find a diverse use to run cattle, raise and train your prized equine athletes, and house your family. Show barn consists of 18 15x15 concrete tilt stalls, matted and auto waters, 20 stall barn 10-12x12 stalls and 10-stalls w-runs and auto waters. Covered arena 125x250 with 125x125 cutting pen. Outside is a 175 ft octagon pen and equiciser. Ranch style homes with a contemporary crisp touch with wood and grey tones. Beautiful windows to look out and nestled amongst large trees. WATER which is rare for the area, multiple tanks, 3 water wells, and Kickapoo Creek.
- Elementary School: Lipan
- High School: Lipan
- Junior High School: Lipan
- School District: Lipan ISD
- Status: Active
- community_name:ERATH COUNTY (1)
- Association Type:None
- Exterior Features:Arena, Covered Porch(es), Equestrian Center, Guest Quarters, Holding Pens, Lighting System, Round Pens, Stable/Barn, Storage Building, Workshop W/Electric
- Fencing Type:Barbed Wire, Cross Fenced, Pipe, Slick/Smooth Wire
- Area:ERATH COUNTY (78)
- Restrictions:Agricultural, No Known Restriction(s)
- Utilities:All Weather Road, Septic, Well
- Virtual Tour Link:View Tour
Properties marked by the NTREIS Logo are courtesy of the NTREIS Multiple Listing Service. Property listing data provided by NTREIS multiple listing service. You may not reproduce or redistribute this data, it is for viewing purposes only. This data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Updated: 22nd March, 2019 10:20 AM.