Chance of a lifetime to own this 759.8+- acre ranch in Palo Pinto Co, TX. Located just 1 hour 15 minutes from DFW, this ranch is very convenient. With roughly 4,288’ of Brazos River frontage and 4,221’ of Whatley Creek the buyer gets all kinds of water. Not to mention 10 deep stock ponds and 3 water wells. The ranch is mostly coastal Bermuda grass and covered in manicured oaks and pecan trees. Wildlife consists of ducks, deer, dove, and hogs. Improvements consist of a remodeled 3-3 home. 2 equipment barns & show barn that has 6 stalls and a tack room. 150’ round pen and 6 pipe horse paddocks. The ranch also features an incredibly unique 3-2.5b rock home. Large barn with a tack room and overhang for equipment.
- Square Footage:2,993 Sqft.
- Style: Ranch, Traditional
- Elementary School: Houston
- High School: Mineralwel
- Junior High School: Mineralwel
- School District: Mineral Wells ISD
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 1995
- community_name:PALO PINTO COUNTY (2)
- waterfront_description:River Front
- Association Type:None
- Energy-Saving Features:Ceiling Fans
- Exterior Features:Covered Porch(es), Gutters, Holding Pens, Lighting System, Other, Patio Covered, Round Pens, Stable/Barn
- Fencing Type:Automatic Gate, Barbed Wire, Pipe
- Heating:Central Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- Interior Features:Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring
- Area:PALO PINTO COUNTY (76)
- Restrictions:No Known Restriction(s)
- Utilities:Asphalt, Co-op Water, Overhead Utilities, Septic, Well
- Virtual Tour Link:View Tour
Properties marked by the NTREIS Logo are courtesy of the NTREIS Multiple Listing Service. Property listing data provided by NTREIS multiple listing service. You may not reproduce or redistribute this data, it is for viewing purposes only. This data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Updated: 25th April, 2019 4:52 PM.