This is one of the finest horse ranches in North Texas. The owners have spared no expense in setting up a first-class facility, making it very apparent that tedious planning went into every aspect of the ranch. This is evident from the moment you pull through the beautiful gated entry with a large wooden header and custom gate. This ranch is set up as an income producing property with over $200,000 in annual revenue. Not only does this pay all its expenses and maintenance, it is set up to provide ample cattle for any trainer’s needs. For addition information, please review the full description in the Transaction Documents.
- Square Footage:3,200 Sqft.
- Lot Size:341 acres
- Parking Spaces Included: 3
- Style: Ranch
- Elementary School: Perrin
- High School: Perrin
- Junior High School: Perrin
- Swimming Pool:Yes
- School District: Perrin-Whitt Cons ISD
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 2011
- Floors: 2
- community_name:PARKER COUNTY (1)
- Association Type:None
- Exterior Features:Arena, Covered Porch(es), Deck, Guest Quarters, Holding Pens, Outdoor Fireplace/Pit, Stable/Barn
- Fencing Type:Barbed Wire, Slick/Smooth Wire, Wood
- Heating:Central Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- Interior Features:Cable TV Available, Central Vac, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Sound System Wiring, Water Filter, Water Purifier, Water Softener, Window Coverings
- Area:PARKER COUNTY (152)
- Pool Description:Attached Spa, Cleaning System, Heated, Separate Spa/Hot Tub, Water Feature
- Restrictions:No Known Restriction(s)
- Utilities:Septic, Well
- Virtual Tour Link:View Tour
Properties marked by the NTREIS Logo are courtesy of the NTREIS Multiple Listing Service. Property listing data provided by NTREIS multiple listing service. You may not reproduce or redistribute this data, it is for viewing purposes only. This data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Updated: 18th October, 2019 12:14 AM.